New beginnings, bittersweet endings, and everything in between. Here's a collection of posts that got me thinking ...
December 29, 20192018 ended with real challenges and 2019 was a rough start. My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer after a fairly long stay in the hospital. Both of my sisters came to help and we spent much of early January thinking my mom wasn't going to make it more than a month or two.
March 12, 2019I haven't posted in a LONG while. Late August I was on a run and I felt pain in my right foot. I thought my laces were tied too tight so I loosened them. My run was on trail for a leisurely 12 miles.
September 3, 2018As I write this it is hard to even comprehend that it is already September 3rd. I go back to work tomorrow as the 2018-2019 kicks off for school. I'm excited! I'm ready. But, I'm also sad that summer has come to an end so quickly.
- How I came to love Bikram Yoga 2018
- Training & Repeats 2018
- 2017 In Pictures 2017
- Flax & Hemp Pancakes 2017
- An Accidental 50 Miler 2017
- Selecting a gym: How I went from 1 gym to Four! 2017
- First Group Run 2017
- Truth, Detachment and Focus 2017
- Changes 2017
- Jeff Cronk 2016
- Cayuga Trails 50 - My Aid Station Report 2015
- First Trail Run of 2015 2015
- NYC Marathon: My Spectator Story 2014
- Running Headbands 2014
- Newton's First Law of Motion: A Tale of Injury, PT and Love of Running 2014
- The Power of a Team 2014
- Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run 2014
- My 9 Must-Have Items for Happy Running 2014
- 6 Trail Tips 2014