New beginnings, bittersweet endings, and everything in between. Here's a collection of posts that got me thinking ...
March 22, 2021It has been a year since Scott and I started our intermittent fasting. Inspired by Tim Ferriss and a whole lot of other people talking about this, we set up an eating window for ourselves.
December 29, 2020As the year of Covid draws to an end with the vaccine distribution inching closer each day, this post reflects on the ups and downs both with fitness and life in general.
December 29, 20192018 ended with real challenges and 2019 was a rough start. My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer after a fairly long stay in the hospital. Both of my sisters came to help and we spent much of early January thinking my mom wasn't going to make it more than a month or two.
- Injury and Recovery 2019
- Goodbye Summer Bikram 2018
- How I came to love Bikram Yoga 2018
- Training & Repeats 2018
- 2017 In Pictures 2017
- Flax & Hemp Pancakes 2017
- An Accidental 50 Miler 2017
- Selecting a gym: How I went from 1 gym to Four! 2017
- First Group Run 2017
- Truth, Detachment and Focus 2017
- Changes 2017
- Jeff Cronk 2016
- Cayuga Trails 50 - My Aid Station Report 2015
- First Trail Run of 2015 2015
- NYC Marathon: My Spectator Story 2014
- Running Headbands 2014
- Newton's First Law of Motion: A Tale of Injury, PT and Love of Running 2014
- The Power of a Team 2014
- Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run 2014
- My 9 Must-Have Items for Happy Running 2014
- 6 Trail Tips 2014